Online store websites often experience quite a number of onsite technical SEO issues preventing the shop from doing better in both search engines and user experience. An unoptimized website blocks marketing dollars from doing their job. Search engine optimization for eCommerce retail websites can be tricky business.
Getting a professional eCommerce website SEO audit will uncover a number of technical issues that can dampen your battle plan and affect your indexing and exposure.
How a custom eCommerce SEO audit will improve your website…
Your custom eCommerce SEO analysis will cover several minor/major areas that when fixed, will yield ranking improvement. This comprehensive report explains why an issue exists, along with actionable recommendations ready for your technical team to attack. Once you’ve had a chance to review your report, a 1 hour phone call will be scheduled with your team to discuss.
Fighting through a endless, boring report of technical jargon would tire even the bravest warrior. So don’t worry, all recommendations will be highlighted in plain English, ready for action.
On-page technical issues covered:
- Product data quality and structure
- URL structure issues
- Potential redirect issues
- Potential crawl/indexing issues
- Page load time issues
- Google Webmaster Tools audit
- Navigation issues
- Internal linking strategies
- Current search engine indexing
- Blog optimization (if applicable)
- Page title issues
- Potential duplicate content issues
- Check sitemap and schema microdata integrity
- Image optimization suggestions
Off-page link profile analysis:
- Quantity of inbound links
- Quality of inbound links
- Velocity of inbound links
- Type of inbound links
- Potential “red flag” links