Abandoned shopping carts are a common problem.
In fact, for every 100 shoppers who begin an order, 68 will leave without completing their purchase. Throwing more marketing dollars into a black hole isn't the answer.
The reason eCommerce Warriors exists, is to help lifestyle brand retailers increase conversions and strengthen brand perception, while lowering per visitor marketing costs.
Learn more about three ways I can help your brand improve profits.
Joe Bowab / CEO, LobsterAnywhere.com
eCommerce Warriors works for you. No slick promises of top ten Google rankings. No automation. No non-sense. A focused eCommerce conversion strategy has helped Lobsteranywhere.com become an icon eCommerce brand.
Conversion Research & UX Analysis
One time upfront investment
This 8-section foundational analysis will identify disconnects between your brand goals, shopper frustrations and specific site elements hurting conversions. You’ll walk away with a hypothesis driven roadmap of recommended site improvements based on analytics, voice of customer and educated assumptions.
The purpose of these executive / stakeholder surveys is to understand the gap between what your brand thinks it’s about and what customers actually want. This will assist in determining where your site is leaking money and how to fix it.
- Executive / Stakeholder team questionnaire.
- Customer Support team questionnaire.
Engaging your shoppers directly after they have made a purchase and right before they exit the checkout process can uncover critical opportunities for conversion rate improvement.
- Post purchase order confirmation page survey to understand shopper frustrations and buying persuasions.
- ‘Exit intent popup’ on checkout funnel pages to understand why a shopper is about to leave.
- Shopper polls on select high traffic / low conversion pages to better understand shopper doubts and points of confusion.
Visually discover through heat-click-scroll maps how shoppers interact with your most important content and call to actions. Identify which elements distract shoppers and hurt order completions.
Discover which form fields in your checkout process take shoppers too long to fill out, which are left blank and which cause your shoppers to abandon their orders entirely.
Actual screen recordings (secure and private) are collected for a visual click path analysis of shopper frustrations and challenges on select problematic pages.
A select group of shoppers will be given a set of tasks to accomplish in your store. Recorded video and audio of each session helps uncover points of friction during site navigation, internal site search and placing an order.
Many analytics implementations are broken or not tracking all conversion goals. Other times, effective KPI’s are not established or tracked in an actionable way.
- Google Analytics health check to ensure all goals, actions and funnels are being tracked. If needed, I’ll work with your internal team to fix your analytics implementation.
- eCommerce internal Site Search analysis.
- Configure custom reports and dashboards for specific job role KPI’s.
- Segmented performance insights about conversion opportunities and challenges.
I’ll provide educated assumptions about your website effectiveness based upon the LIFT conversion framework model.
Annotated screenshots will be provided for your:
- Category page
- Product page
- Shopping cart page
- Checkout funnel
- Order confirmation page and email
- About page
After a long phone call to review deliverables, I’ll provide 30 days of support via email to answer questions and provide clarification. Your internal team can then implement my prioritized recommendations.
Alternately, I can conduct A/B Split Testing for your highest priority hypotheses to generate a conversion rate improvement over a 3-month business cycle. You’ll know exactly which specific site element variations yield the highest conversion rate improvement.
- Written .pdf report detailing insights from all 8 sections.
- Prioritized hypotheses spreadsheet based on the WiderFunnel PIE framework.
- Custom Google Analytics report and dashboard creation for specific job role KPI’s.
- A long phone call to discuss findings and recommendations.
- Access to watch live user testing videos for 30 days after product delivery.
This comprehensive analysis works best for lifestyle brand eCommerce retailers generating sales for at least 12 consecutive months.
I personally owned a small online retail specialty shop for many years (2004 -2013) with physical inventory, hand crafted products, drop shipping and convention booth setups. Changing shopping cart platforms three times (lastly Magento), many costly mistakes were learned from.
This experience led me to acquire agency work as Director of Digital Strategy, having exposure to multiple Fortune 500 brands and verticals.
With over 11 years experience in the industry, I’m certified in Optimizely, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
(Photo from living in Chiang Mai, Thailand 2015.)
David Morales / Co-Founder, X Studios
Jeff improved our agency's Google AdWords campaign ROI which resulted in lower ad spend and higher quality lead conversions. Taking things a step further, he created and managed a process for industry specific email outreach which contributed to higher annual profitability, including repeat client revenue.
Take the next step
Let’s chat by phone for 15-minutes to see if we’re a good fit.
If your a lifestyle brand retailer serious about improving your profits we should talk.
After sending your message, a link to my appointment calendar appears below.