After working together, you're likely to experience:
- Higher purchase conversion rates and (AOV) average order value.
- Lower shopping cart abandonment, thereby decreasing per visitor marketing costs.
- Realizing the value of conversion rate optimization vs. expensive radical redesigns or re-platforming.
- Increased shopper engagement through more effective onsite merchandising, navigation and product pages.
It's simple. First, I'll do a Conversion Research & UX Analysis. You'll gain in depth knowledge about how to fix conversion killers and overcome shopper frustrations. Discovered through a proven 7-section conversion optimization framework.
From there, I'll perform A/B Split Testing on the highest priority findings in your roadmap to immediately impact conversions. Alternately, your team skips A/B testing and implements my eCommerce strategy recommendations right away.
Joe Bowab / CEO, LobsterAnywhere.com
eCommerce Warriors works for you. No slick promises of top ten Google rankings. No automation. No non-sense. A focused eCommerce conversion strategy has helped Lobsteranywhere.com become an icon eCommerce brand.
Conversion Research & UX Analysis
One time upfront investment
This 7-section foundational analysis will identify disconnects between your brand goals, shopper frustrations and specific site elements hurting conversions. You’ll walk away with a hypothesis driven roadmap of recommended site improvements based on analytics, voice of customer and educated assumptions.
You’ll be given stakeholder and customer support team questionnaires to determine brand identified strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. These answers will be compared with shopper feedback to discover differences in perception and what it means for your store’s unique selling proposition (USP).
Getting into your shoppers head directly after they have made a purchase or right before they exit the checkout process can uncover critical opportunities for conversion rate improvement. Two types of user experience research will be implemented on your website.
- Post purchase order confirmation page survey to understand shopper frustrations and buying persuasions.
- ‘Exit intent popup’ on checkout funnel pages to understand why a shopper is about to leave.
Visually discover through heat-click-scroll maps how shoppers interact with your most important content and call to actions. You’ll learn which elements distract shoppers or don’t get the attention they deserve.
Discover which form fields in your checkout process take shoppers too long to fill out, which are left blank and which cause your shoppers to abandon their orders entirely.
You’ll learn first hand why shoppers have a hard time completing their purchase. Recorded video and audio will be provided for a select group of shoppers narrating their purchase journey. Expect to discover which areas of your online store cause friction, doubts and hesitation.
Understanding your web analytics and how to take action is a huge competitive advantage. Analytics can uncover marketing budget ROI, shopping cart effectiveness, underperforming SKU’s, user experience challenges and more.
After making sure your Google Analytics account is properly configured, I’ll analyze which sections of your eCommerce website are effective, and which are negatively affecting sales through the following steps:
- Analytics measurement plan is created based on your objectives and goals, to ensure future success measurement is actionable and relevant.
- Google Analytics health check to ensure all goals, events and funnels are being tracked. If needed, I’ll work with your internal team to fix your analytics implementation.
- 6 – 8 custom reports based on objectives from your analytics measurement plan with expert commentary for Insights, Recommendations and Outcomes.
- Custom eCommerce dashboard implementation.
I’ll provide educated assumptions about your website effectiveness based upon the LIFT conversion framework.
Annotated screenshots will be provided for your:
- Category page
- Product page
- Shopping cart page
- Checkout funnel
- Order confirmation page and email
- About page
Easy to digest document with prioritized recommendations for all 7 sections and recorded video/audio will be included.
After a long phone call to review deliverables, I’ll provide 30 days of email support to answer questions and concerns. Your internal team can then implement my prioritized recommendations.
Alternately, I can conduct A/B Split Testing of your highest priority hypotheses with Optimizely. You’ll know exactly which specific website element variations yield the highest conversion rate improvement before pushing development/design changes live.
This comprehensive analysis is for Magento Community Edition and Enterprise eCommerce platform retailers generating sales for at least 6 consecutive months.
A/B Split Testing
Split testing. It’s what the smartest eCommerce retailers use to increase revenue.
A/B split testing compares different variations of a web page or element with portions of your site visitors, to see which variation converts visitors best towards a desired goal.
A few things you can learn from split testing in your store:
- Which landing page layout best supports digital marketing campaigns.
- Which product page layout generates more ‘add to carts’.
- Which internal site search verbiage welcomes increased shopper engagement.
- If using shipping or returns as a value proposition positively affect sales.
- If shoppers respond better to homepage carousel images or static offers.
- Which ‘Add to Cart’ button color, verbiage and placement drives higher checkout starts.
- What type of order success page content drives additional shopper engagement.
Expensive website redesigns are usually based on opinion, and often fail to prove ROI. Conversion optimization through split testing is sustainably affordable, allowing incremental ‘fact based’ improvements over time.
This works best for: Retailers with at least 20,000 unique monthly visitors. After a specific A/B test variation is deemed successful (avg. 4 weeks) based upon statistical significance, shopper engagement and goal conversions, your development team can confidently implement the winning variation permanently.
Before launching a split testing campaign, a Conversion Research & UX Analysis is required. This ensures your prioritized testing roadmap has realistic hypothesis and is based on actual data, analytics and usability testing.
Jeff Bronson, Founder
Certified in Google Analytics, Optimizely and Google AdWords.
During 2004 – 2013, Jeff owned a speciality retail shop using Magento, learning from many costly mistakes.
Over the years, he’s held several agency positions touching over 100 client sites in roles such as Director of Digital Strategy and Senior eCommerce Web Analyst.
Using personal and agency experience, he enjoys helping Magento retailers overcome business challenges and shines light onto the path of a more profitable online store.
David Morales / Co-Founder, X Studios
Jeff improved our agency's Google AdWords campaign ROI which resulted in lower ad spend and higher quality lead conversions. Taking things a step further, he created and managed a process for industry specific email outreach which contributed to higher annual profitability, including repeat client revenue.
Take the next step
Let’s chat by phone for 15-minutes to see if we’re a good fit.
If your an eCommerce retailer using Magento and serious about improving your profits we should talk.
After sending your message, a link to my appointment calendar appears below.